Sunday, October 19, 2008

Easy Beginner Knitting Project

As some of you know, I am a big fan of knitting...However, I am no pro! I do NOT like following patterns and can't really manage much after the basic knit and purl stitch. I found a super easy to make poncho idea online and although it is still a bit roomy on Natalie, she will grow into it in no time. Go to the link below and click on the "Video" portion of the "Toddler Poncho" on the right side of the webpage for instructions. (sorry not the best pics, Nat couldn't sit still!)http://www.knittinghelp.com/videos/learn-to-knit

2 comments:

the ferwerda family said...

So cute! Super impressed with your knitting abilities..... Look out Martha Stewart :) Hope you guys have a great week.

Rachel said...

Mere~
So cute! How do you find time to do this with your crazy schedule? You never cease to amaze me! Miss ya like crazy!