We had some FABULOUS weather this weekend in Michigan...we're talking sun and almost 80 degrees! Of coarse, this called for a weekend trip to the beach...so relaxing! Natalie got to spend some QT with her grandparents and great grandparents too which is always a bonus for her. We rounded out the weekend with dinner out to none other than Red Robbin. Wes and I chuckled that we were having so much fun at such a "suburban" place...we realized how much our priorities for eating out had changed since having a kiddo...I mean, we used to value the restaurant with the best dragon roll and calm, cozy atmosphere. Now we prefer lots of flashy decorations, loud music (to drown out the squeals of our little lady), kid crayons, and grilled cheese and milk on the menu :) Here are some highlight pics.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Weekend
We had some FABULOUS weather this weekend in Michigan...we're talking sun and almost 80 degrees! Of coarse, this called for a weekend trip to the beach...so relaxing! Natalie got to spend some QT with her grandparents and great grandparents too which is always a bonus for her. We rounded out the weekend with dinner out to none other than Red Robbin. Wes and I chuckled that we were having so much fun at such a "suburban" place...we realized how much our priorities for eating out had changed since having a kiddo...I mean, we used to value the restaurant with the best dragon roll and calm, cozy atmosphere. Now we prefer lots of flashy decorations, loud music (to drown out the squeals of our little lady), kid crayons, and grilled cheese and milk on the menu :) Here are some highlight pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pics... I miss you all dearly! Natalie gets cuter everyday!!!
Post a Comment