Saturday, November 8, 2008

1. Thank You & 2. My lovely locks

First of all....THANK YOU Grandpa and Glamma for my wonderful high chair/booster seat. I LOVE IT and am being much more cooperative for my mom and dad when I eat. Plus, they don't have to wipe up the floor (as much) now that I have a nice tray for my food! ....Thanks Thanks Thanks :)

















Second order of business...MY HAIR! My mom took this picture to show off what is going on with my lovely blonde locks these days...The light was hitting just right to show off just how wild and crazy my little head of hair really is! My hair grows STRAIGHT as a pin (which means it sticks up in the air!) & growing in nice and thick...lovely!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

She and Addie definitely have the pin straight hair in common :) Can't wait to see you both!!!

The Morrisons said...

LOVE IT! So cute..

The Palmtag Family said...

How cute! She definitely looks like such a little girl!