Mirror, Mirror on the wall...who is the fairest little girl of all? Well today it was Miss Natalie! Our little pumpkin had her first "salon" haircut today. The hairdresser called her final style a bob. Hmmm...a baby bob...I had never heard of that before but I like it! Nat's hair vaguely resembles a "baby bob" if you really use your imagination but we just love it. She was a total champ during the whole experience. She sat nice and still while her hairdresser cut, razored, and styled her mini mane. I must note that a baby straightening iron, shining/defrizzing spray, and Redken gel were all part of the final product...no joke! The appointment ended with Natalie getting a sweet little toy from the prize machine. Way to go Nat...if only you knew what upkeep that hair will be in the future...get ready! Like mother like daughter, I guess :)
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Mirror Mirror...
Mirror, Mirror on the wall...who is the fairest little girl of all? Well today it was Miss Natalie! Our little pumpkin had her first "salon" haircut today. The hairdresser called her final style a bob. Hmmm...a baby bob...I had never heard of that before but I like it! Nat's hair vaguely resembles a "baby bob" if you really use your imagination but we just love it. She was a total champ during the whole experience. She sat nice and still while her hairdresser cut, razored, and styled her mini mane. I must note that a baby straightening iron, shining/defrizzing spray, and Redken gel were all part of the final product...no joke! The appointment ended with Natalie getting a sweet little toy from the prize machine. Way to go Nat...if only you knew what upkeep that hair will be in the future...get ready! Like mother like daughter, I guess :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SO cute! Love the haircut... our girls are growing up so fast!!! Miss you tons!
Funny how fast they grow up and finally need "hair cuts"!
Post a Comment