Monday, December 8, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Sunday afternoons are usually pretty relaxing around our house...this week was no exception. Natalie enjoyed her daily dose of "Praise Baby" and managed to get herself into a number of comfy poses thruout the 30 minute dvd! It was too cute not to document.








Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the ferwerda family said...

Look at her - Miss nat's hair is growing too! So precious - Paige loves her Praise Baby too:) I hear you're trying to guess my baby name...good luck:)!!! I go to the doctor today - less than two weeks and I am so ready! You'll hear soon enough.

The Morrisons said...

How sweet! Miss Mia LOVES PRAISE BABY..she has three of them and watches one every day. Which one does Miss Natalie watch? How much fun would if be if they could watch them together. Miss you!

Stephanie Wilson said...

Precious Natalie! The cutest coach potatoe ever! I would like to curl up with her and watch the DVD!