Friday, February 20, 2009

Praises!

Can you read Natalie's shirt??? Yup, that's right...Natalie is going to be a BIG SISTER! I am a little over 12 weeks along and we are expecting Natalie's little brother or sister to arrive the first week of September...just after Natalie turns 2 :) We are thrilled to have heard baby Kent's heartbeat loud and strong this morning at my dr. appointment. Natalie is learning that there is a baby in mommy's tummy and loves him/her already.
We are thankful for a healthy pregnancy thus far. I have had pretty severe "all day" sickness for the past 2 months so if I have been M.I.A I apologize! I think that as we move into the second trimester, the symptoms will subside.
Baby Kent is making his/her appearance much sooner than Natalie did...I already have a baby bump! It is a fun reminder that a little person is growing inside. We will keep you posted with baby news as it comes.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stephanie Wilson said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! How exciting! :) Will you guys find out what you are having?

the ferwerda family said...

Congrats Mere, Wes and Natalie! We couldn't be more happy for you three and are anxious to meet baby kent!! So thankful you are almost through the worst. Hang in there...love you!

jennseda said...

So exciting!! I'm sure Natalie will be an amazing big sis:)

the deKorne family said...

You probably don't remember me, but I've met you at a few Taylor events...we live in GR too and I linked to your blog thru Carrie's. So happy for you to welcome another sweet baby to your family! Natalie is beautiful. Congratulations! Heidi DeKorne