Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend this year! On Friday, we celebrated Riss and Matt's engagement plus Wes' birthday at my parents house by grilling and eating cake. On Saturday morning Wes, Nat and I hopped in the car and headed to Detroit to spend a day with Wes' mom, sister and family. It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun catching up. We drove home late and rested up for church in Ada on Sunday. It was great and we had a big breakfast (thanks, Mom) after. It was a gorgeous day so Wes took advantage and played 18 holes. I just hung out with Natalie, my mom and Riss. We did a lot of wedding "research"...ie: looking at pretty flowers and dresses in books and magazines :) Natalie visited the goats on the lane and we played with the new toys Natalie got from the Easter bunny. It was a great weekend. Here are some pictures to recap...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So cute. I miss her so much! She is getting so big!