Monday, May 18, 2009

Hey Mommas...

Hey there experienced moms...I need your advice. I'm looking for a double stroller that is light and simple and will adapt to my peg perego carseat. So far this is my top pick....The Aria Twin 60/40...any other suggestions? anyone have the aria (pros/cons)? Thanks!!!

2 comments:

the ferwerda family said...

Mere,
I have this stroller and REALLY like it.
Some of the reasons I love it are:
1) It's super light (like 10 pounds or something)
2) It fits through every door in the mall, etc.
3) it's easy to turn and push
4) It collapses super flat
5) Paige fits great in the "40" side and the canopies are great cover in bad weather

One warning: You'll still want something for running or all-terrain because this stroller definitely can't handle bumps or speed:) But GREAT for the mall and keeping in your car. Once the baby is old enough to sit up, you may want a jogger or some sort for walking or running. Hope this helps!!
Al

Jayne Shatto said...

Meredith...I have this one too and I've been happy with it! I liked the fact that I could snap off the front bar on Shaelyn's (now Monreau's) side so that the older kids can crawl in and out by themselves. The other one I've heard is good is the Combi! Way to get prepared :).