Friday, June 5, 2009

Baby K!

Today we had a 3-D/4-D ultrasound for fun! Baby boy K was so sweet. He was very comfortable. Nothing really riled him, not even the ultrasound technician bumping him around hoping for a little more action. We think we have a snuggler on our hands which is great! We got some nice pictures of our little guy. You can see the umbilical cord next to his face. We can't wait to meet him!

4 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Oh my gosh those are SO cute! He looks absolutely beautiful! See God knew we needed our second babies to be laid back. :) Congratulations!

The Palmtag Family said...

Defintely looks like a boy! How exciting!

Julie Dupuy said...

Congrats...love the photos. He is good looking already! Watch out the girls!

jennseda said...

So awesome to get that 3D ultrasound...I'm so excited that you are having a boy-Jack is super snuggly as well, which is wonderful. I've heard I have to live it up until he "separates" from me around 3 or so...