This past weekend my cousin Rachel got married to Mark in Rockford, Illinois. We made the trip for the weekend and Natalie was Rachel's flower girl. I was a little nervous to see how she would do but was pleasantly surprised...Natalie did great! She even walked right up on the stage at the end of the isle (ooops! i guess she is just confident ;) ). Rachel and her family/friends all looked beautiful. My aunt Mary did all of the decorations on her own and they were amazing. We wish we could have spent more time hanging out but as life with a 2-yr old goes...many adult settings are short lived :( Oh well! We were glad to be there for Rachel on her big day. Have fun in the Bahamas, Rach and Mark!
Rachel and the bridesmaids...Sisters Kristin and Alyssa and Alanna

Rachel and her mom, Mary
They did it!
I couldn't find Natalie and Wes at the reception so I asked one of the workers if they had seen a little flower girl with her dad playing...he told me that he saw her (Natalie) go away on a golf cart. I said, "um, a little girl?! on a golf cart? That can't be my daughter..." What was I thinking?! Who is her father?! YES- I DID find them SPEEDING along the golf coarse on a cart! Wes picked me up for a quick ride. He was fully letting Natalie drive and going super fast. We almost hit about 5 trees and basically jumped hills on the coarse. Unreal...
A live action shot
Rachel and her mom, Mary

1 comment:
She looked beautiful! So glad it went well. I was thinking about you! :)
Post a Comment