
I think I have a magic blanket....we were out of clean "boy" swaddling blankets the other night so I dug into Natalie's old "girlie" stash :) Stratton didn't mind sleeping with a pink blanket at all....in fact, he decided to sleep in it for 7 HOURS STRAIGHT!! I am NOT kidding! It was an awesome surprise to wake up and realize I had just gotten a pretty good night of rest! So....last night I decided to use the "magic" pink blanket again...to see if history would repeat itself. Can you believe that it actually DID? Another 7 hours straight. I am totally amazed since my previous experience with a newborn, not to mention toddler, left me waiting a whole year and a half for 7 straight hours of sleep! Stratton fell asleep kinda early tonight so we will see how he does. One thing you can be sure of...he will be swaddled in the pink blanket ;)
2 comments:
Pink blanket. Obviously already has a strong sense of his manhood. Must have gotten that from Wes! Talk to Brooke. I am trying to plan a saturday that I can come visit all of you! and hold your bambino!
So cute :)...I'm so glad he's sleeping well..got to love those boys who sleep!!!
Post a Comment