Stratton...@ 3 days old
...And one with his eyes open!
Oh my goodness! How very precious your little one is Mere! Did you make his adorable little onsie with the S? So cute!! Thinking and praying for you guys as you make this transition to a family of 4! :)
So sweet!
He is adorable! Glad you guys are doing well!
Sweetest thing in the world! Can't wait to hold him and see him in person.
Oh geez! is he soooo precious. I just love him! I want to squeeze his little bitty cheeks!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! How very precious your little one is Mere! Did you make his adorable little onsie with the S? So cute!! Thinking and praying for you guys as you make this transition to a family of 4! :)
So sweet!
He is adorable! Glad you guys are doing well!
Sweetest thing in the world! Can't wait to hold him and see him in person.
Oh geez! is he soooo precious. I just love him! I want to squeeze his little bitty cheeks!
Post a Comment