Friday, October 9, 2009

4 Weeks Old!

Stratton is now 4 weeks old! He has grown quite a bit! His newborn pj's that fit him just a week or so ago are now more like shorts on him! Stratton is such a sweetheart who definitely has a love for his mommy...I seem to be the only person that can calm him down which is great, except for when mommy needs 5 minutes to herself :) Our solution has been the Baby Bjorn...Stratton is either sleeping or strapped onto me! Seems to be working out well for now! I'm glad we got those beautiful newborn pictures when we did because even though Stratton is still just a tiny baby he has grown and changed so much already!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

E said...

I can't believe how much he has grown! How sweet! The pics are precious! Love to see all the updates!

The Palmtag Family said...

He is looking like such a boy! How cute! The baby bjorn is a godsend for us too. My kids were never to fond of the sling.