Monday, October 5, 2009

Siblings...

Today I caught some cute moments between Natalie and Stratton! Natalie is always VERY eager to talk to, touch, hug and kiss her little brother....especially if he is fussing. She doesn't always realize just how BIG she really is and I have to quickly intervene (and save Stratton!!). Brynn sent these sweet shirts to the kiddos...I wanted to get some wear out of them before the kids grow right out of them. Everyone is growing up so fast!
Some cute phrases that Natalie uses around Stratton are: "Dat you Tat" aka: bless you Strat! (when he sneezes!), "Awwww, baaaby", "Baby Ny Ny" aka: the baby is sleeping, and "Bubbles, Mommy!" (when Stratton spits up!)






3 comments:

the deKorne family said...

bubbles sounds so much nicer than "kaiya puked!". hmmm. they are adorable! love those shirts and love them. :)

Emily said...

I love the picture of Natalie looking at Stratton on the blanket.

So adorable!!!!

Emily

Stephanie Wilson said...

I wonder if this is what Brooke and Wes were like at this age!