Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Whole New World

Tomorrow Stratton is 7 weeks old!...And to celebrate he got promoted to the "facing out" position in the Bjorn! His neck is now strong enough to support his head and my, oh my...he absolutely loved the new view! Little Stratton isn't a huge fan of his seat, swing or mat (maybe b/c big sis tries to lovingly hug (aka accidentally smoosh) him when he lays on it! He doesn't even like to hang out in his stroller for long! That leaves one alternative...yup, being held! I was feeling bad that Stratton's view of his new world was being obstructed by my chest, but now he can observe all the happenings of the world around him :) I know it seems like such a small milestone, but just seeing him strapped onto Wes' chest tonight was another reminder of how quickly kids grow up! This is my little baby...and look how big (and handsome) he is getting! Okay, I realize he is only 7 weeks old...but it really does go by so fast! I love you Stratton, and will hold you as long as you want ;)!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Such a cutie pie!!! Too bad he hadn't reached that milestone this morning...he would have LOVED the penguins. :)

The Palmtag Family said...

So cute! It really goes by super fast! I understand about the holding thing too, this is all Mya wants too!