A beautiful boy...
And a beautiful girl.
A baby who is growing and learning...
Smiling...
...And smiling some more!

A daughter who is becoming quite a smart, funny and lovely little lady...
And a husband who is an absolute gem!
Thank you, LORD for the beautiful treasure of FAMILY!
Psalm 9:1-2 "I will thank you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of the marvelous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you..."
A daughter who is becoming quite a smart, funny and lovely little lady...
And a husband who is an absolute gem!
Psalm 9:1-2 "I will thank you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of the marvelous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you..."
4 comments:
:) and they are all blessed to have such an AMAZING mama! (wife) you are such a good example!
Oh so cute. What are you feeding them? Miracle grow????
So so cute! Love the verse! You're an amazing blessing to them and me :)
Wow, you have a beautiful family! i can't believe how much Statton has grown up! How sweet that he is smiling! You dress him so cute too! i hope Nat is doing well with her new little brother! miss you!
Post a Comment