Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving weekend! We have so much to be thankful for and it was nice to have a special reason (the holiday) to take some time to express it! My lil sister Marissa was home for the weekend and it was her birthday too. We had a fun family party for her and just enjoyed her company...she is finishing up wedding plans because she gets married in just about one month!
Here we are taking turns holding Stratton...
We spiced Thanksgiving afternoon up with a little visit from our family's favorite celebrity, Elmo (or, "MoMo" as Natalie likes to call him). Mom- you are the BEST for getting this pinata and for filling it with my FAVE candy ;)
It's a bird, It's a Plan, No- IT'S ELMO!

Natalie shamelessly hitting Elmo She did it!!!! Jackpot...can you tell she is jumping up and down with excitement for all of this yummy candy? I am telling you...this little girl is sooo much like her mother ;)
Showing Elmo some love...No more hitting.

Stratton striking a pose- check out how well he is holding his head up!

And I couldn't resist- no offense too all of you with your own sweetest little people, but I think he is just the SWEETEST little guy!

2 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Cutie pies!!! And I think the pinata at Thanksgiving is a tradition everyone should embrace!! :)

Stephanie Wilson said...

Oh sooo cute! They are just adorable. Looks like a great Thanksgiving Day!