
Natalie has been having quite a fun week. Her aunt Brooke's friend graciously gives us her boy's things now that they have outgrown them. Included in our last delivery were some FABULOUS costumes! Some fit Natalie right now so she likes to wear them out and about...I came home from work this week and learned that Natalie had worn a full dog costume for a walk and to the park :) How fun!

Looking up crocodiles in her Winnie the Pooh Animal Encyclopedia
2 comments:
that's hilarious!!!! so cute!
That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Great sequence of photos too. The back of the reading crocodile and then coming around to find out she's reading about crocodiles in her encyclopedia. I love it. Maybe she'll be one of those teachers some day who always dresses up as the subject being taught that day.
Post a Comment