Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Family Weekend

Two weeks ago my little sister Marissa came home and we had a family weekend. We missed her hubby Matt who had to work :( I absolutely LOVE it when Rissy comes home and is willing to ride along on my daily chores...the company is marvelous...Plus Riss is always up for a diet coke and sugar cookie just like me (we actually made TWO stops on Sunday for lunch...first to Jimmy John's for the sandwich and then to Grand Traverse for the sugar cookie)...HA!

Anyway, we had a blast on Saturday at Arts in Ada which is a sweet little festival done each year in the town where I grew up. There are lots of local artists, bands and dancers. 15 years ago I was the one performing ballet up on the stage- oh memories..Ha! We had lots of fun taking it all in and Natalie quickly become obsessed with ballerinas- she watched the performers diligently and wore her tutu all afternoon :) PaPa played with her most of the time which she never refuses!

(Click image to view)

No comments: