A few weeks ago I went on a girl's weekend trip to New York! My mom, sister and I all met up with my aunt who lives out east. Our first stop was to her new house on the beach in Connecticut!
Of coarse had to make a pit stop before settling in :)
What service! I love this guy ;)
Now we can relax!
"Julia Childs" aka aunt Tina with her FBI apron
Uncle Dave!
Hanging out with Reagan (sweet dog!)
We went to NBC studios, did some shopping and then early Monday morning went to the Today Show!
We got on camera (my sister and I jumping up and down and screaming like maniacs). Also got to see Dakota Fanning, Natalie, Al , Matt and Ann out on the plaza! (SO MUCH FUN!)
Great trip! Bye New York!
1 comment:
you are the most ridiculously good looking group of people i've ever known!!!!! beautiful...glad you had a fun trip-i stil have the today show saved on my dvr-have you seen it?!
Post a Comment