Recently, a bunch of DeKorne fans got together to honor our wonderful, funny, sweet friends before they make a move to sunny Florida in about one week. Mark and Heidi (plus their 3 cutie girls) hold a very special place in our hearts. Mark is the kind of guy who can talk to anyone-always with a smile and positive thing to say. Heidi is one of the funniest people I know...a woman meant to have 3 kids 3 and under...she has a way of handling these things. I appreciate and have learned from Heidi's humor, honesty, and hospitality. (I'm glad I read your blog for a year before meeting you, Heidi...it wasn't weird at all that once we did meet I told you I already knew all about you from my internet updates, so we could skip the formalities and cut to the chase. ;))
And the kiddos...
Ava is the only little girl who will have a full out wrestling match with Natalie (giggling the whole time, I must add), Kaiya is so sweet- she doesn't mind the "big girl shenanigans" and quietly follows and joins in at her own pace (all while wearing two different shoes), and Reese- you might be the most pleasant baby girl I know. I know, enough of the mushy stuff....but really, DeKornes... GR will miss you much.
Here we are!
What a great evening to celebrate the gift of friendship!... And btw that shade of blue looks beautiful on you ;)
1 comment:
Words can't express how sad we are to leave you! You are too sweet, but that obviously runs in the family. Thanks for the sweet post and being such wonderful friends! Love you!!!
Post a Comment