The past few weeks in review :)
Today we got a taste of the tropics when we visited the butterflies at Meijer Gardens.
It was so nice to feel some humid air and enjoy beautiful scenery.
Stratton's hair even started to curl up in the heat....awwww
And LOTs of eating peanut butter and jelly...we're talking breakfast, lunch and dinner all by request
And of coarse the daily chill/milk/no pants/movie combo
But when it snows it snows and last weekend when a foot of snow fell in 8 hours there was only one thing to do...SLED!Thankfully (for us) Riss and Matt got stranded with us so they got to join in the outing ;)
Driving down the street to our favorite sledding hill....
Snowbunny
Totally in her element
Aunt RiRi and Stratton...I was so thankful for an extra set of hands!
Fruit snack bribery
Did I mention that it was snowing hard?!
Then this week I was delighted to meet Al and Ben's new baby girl, Annie Joy! They are great friends and we are so happy for their healthy new blessing. I mean, could she be cuter? I was so happy to be able to spend time adoring Annie when she was so brand new.
Do we need another event? Yes! We are trying to fill these cold days with activity...Natalie has been attending swim class for a few months now. She really loves it and is learning a lot!
Swimming underwater
Learning to float/swim solo
And I've gotta end with this cute shot. It was taken a few weeks by my mom. She texted it to me and Wes while we were away. It makes me so happy to look at these smiley kids in the middle of a mound of snow...just wait till they get a taste of the summer sunshine...I can only imagine how BIG those grins will get!
Do we need another event? Yes! We are trying to fill these cold days with activity...Natalie has been attending swim class for a few months now. She really loves it and is learning a lot!
Swimming underwater
Learning to float/swim solo
And I've gotta end with this cute shot. It was taken a few weeks by my mom. She texted it to me and Wes while we were away. It makes me so happy to look at these smiley kids in the middle of a mound of snow...just wait till they get a taste of the summer sunshine...I can only imagine how BIG those grins will get!


2 comments:
love this post! makes me miss you but happy to see all the fun you're having. :) your kiddos are about the cutest things ever. i love all of you!
such a small world. I saw you were a new follower of my blog and thought I would check yours out. your dad? or father in law looks really familiar is he a doctor?
and your friend that just had the baby, I met her a few weeks ago at a friends house. weird huh!
Post a Comment