We had a nice weekend celebrating Easter with our family. We just feel so blessed. Easter is officially my favorite holiday.
I decided that today.
I'm learning to appreciate the gift of hope and restoration that Easter reminds us of.
Hope and Restoration...I need that.
I decided that today.
I'm learning to appreciate the gift of hope and restoration that Easter reminds us of.
Hope and Restoration...I need that.
On the way to church this morning I had a bad attitude about Stratton's wrinkled shirt and Wes looking at me the wrong way...I know, totally stupid...I mean, I can't even get out of bed and to church without getting things all out of whack (and that's just the little petty stuff). Easter celebrates that Jesus conquered my messed up heart, injustice, sickness, sin and death and everything that separates us from the way things are supposed to be. Easter celebrates that one day things will be RESTORED. Now I can live my life (imperfect as I am) doing my best to love God and people knowing that Christ has paid the price for me. Praise Him!
So...we celebrated...
It all started with GiGi doing a special project with Natalie: A bunny cake.
The Easter Bunny came and left a trail of eggs....leading to....
Easter baskets at the front door!
(Please note these photos ARE from Easter...not Halloween...Natalie went to bed in normal pj's last night but came upstairs this morning in full costume...complete with headband antennas this morning. Funny, except that the costume was hanging from the top (TALL) shelf of her closet). HA!
Treats!
Natalie was thrilled to receive a princess jump rope...Thank you Dollar Tree for randomly having EXACTLY what Natalie was wishing for ;)
Then to church!!! Great message. Please take a listen HERE
MiMi picked some flowers and the kids placed them at the foot of the cross in the church lobby to thank Jesus for his sacrifice.

Then GiGi had the whole gang over for lunch.
The Kent Crew
(Please note these photos ARE from Easter...not Halloween...Natalie went to bed in normal pj's last night but came upstairs this morning in full costume...complete with headband antennas this morning. Funny, except that the costume was hanging from the top (TALL) shelf of her closet). HA!
MiMi picked some flowers and the kids placed them at the foot of the cross in the church lobby to thank Jesus for his sacrifice.

Then GiGi had the whole gang over for lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment