Monday, April 4, 2011

Easter Bunny and Big Laughs

Today MiMi came to the mall with me and the kids. It was a good morning outing and extra hands and eyes are always a plus so I could get some actual shopping accomplished!

We started with a visit with the Easter Bunny. "Mr Bunny" was so nice and Natalie didn't have a problem running up to say "Hi!". She even had the guts to sit on that giant bunny's lap! Stratton was happy to observe, wave and even say "Bye Bye Bunny!" but didn't feel the need to actually get near the giant rabbit ;) I don't blame him and think he did great!
Waving "Bye Bye!"
And I just had to add this one...after a nap in the car on the ride home the kids were up and at 'em once more. Their latest "game" is wrestling each other while laughing hysterically....can you see how hard Natalie is laughing in this picture?! I LOVE how much these two LOVE each other!!

1 comment:

the deKorne family said...

CUTIE PIES! We've never visited the bunny...am I a negligent parent?! Love the wrestling. I've decided one of the best feelings is your kids having fun together. Have more. :)