Monday, July 25, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

 First, my VERY favorite people....
do not be confused, this photo was taken in July 2011 (although it may look more like 1992) ;)  I love this so much I think I need to frame it....everyone's personality is captured perfectly!
 One of my favorite views enjoyed with my awesome family!


 One of my favorite warm sunny scenes
 And one of our family's favorite past times...playing on the beach...for HOURS!


 My favorite  little girl sacrificing it all for the catch!  Contact sports are no problem for this pretty princess :)
 My favorite (well, only) brother in law :)  You really are awesome Matt!


My favorite boys
My favorite new swimmer!
          My favorite reason(s) to run into the lake!
Yup, these ARE a few of my favorite things!

4 comments:

E said...

These are some awesome pics! and you are one BEAUTIFUL mama! and you have such a beautiful family!!! Miss you Mere!!! So glad you guys are having such a great summer!!! :)

the ferwerda family said...

You're all so cute - LOVE the tie dye - definitely a classic!!

the deKorne family said...

You're favorite things are all perfect. I cant believe how cute you all are. Love seeing these pics :)

Mark and Rachel Carlson said...

How has Maranatha not stopped making those tie dye shirts!!! I love your pics :)