Monday, May 21, 2012

Mothers Day

Mothers Day 2012 was a very special day!
I got to celebrate the two best lil gifts a mom could ask for :)
My spunky, fun and beautiful lil lady...
 And my charming, sensitive, handsome lil guy...
 I slept in til 8, ate muffins supplied by Wes and got to look at these gorgeous faces
 (thanks for the air hug and awesome smile Strat ;) )
 The bag alone was enough gift for me! ("I Love Mom")
 And the precious gift inside
I enjoyed other special treats from Wes and the kids but could not forget to document the perfect card for this mamma...Thanks guys, glad you appreciate it ;)
 While Strat layed down for an early nap, Natalie and I went to visit Grandma DeHaan.  She was happy to have us over and we are always glad to spend time with her.
 It might sound rude, but I have discovered that my very perfect Mothers Day involves hanging out with Wes and the kids and then having some time all by myself :)  Mani/Pedi....Check!! :)  I have been thrilled to look at my nails and toes for a week now.
I just love my family so much and am so appreciative of my amazing mother and all the other special "moms" in my life.  I feel loved everyday but I have to say that Wes and the kids really made this day extra lovely for me!  Thanks guys- love you and love being your mom (and wife, of coarse!)

No comments: