This sweet boy really has a hold of my heart. At a little over 2 1/2 Stratton is certainly his own person with his own distinct personality. I have to document a few things just to make sure I never forget this cute stage...
-Stratton is a smiley guy who loves to chat
-He gives his momma hugs and kisses on demand and even patted my back while we watched Finding Nemo together the other night...I know I know....but it was so cute
-Stratton is an early riser...he wakes up at about 6am every day like clockwork-We have a little bit of a bad habit going on...you see, he finds his way upstairs and into our gigantic bed almost every night and we don't realize he's in there until morning (we realize this presents a major problem in the near future when baby boy sets up shop with us-yikes)
-Strat is pretty laid back...I think the best representation of this personality trait is to see how he sleeps...hands behind his head every time! You might also catch him lounging with one leg crossed over the other...very chill ;)
-Even though the boy is pretty relaxed, he does like certain things certain ways....for example...he likes to pick out his own outfit and pj's and lately won't wear anything with a collar because it "bodders" (bothers) him.
-Stratton can speak well, count, draw a circle and a face and learned to petal his tricycle!
-He does his very best at keeping up with his big sister who doesn't cut him any slack...he is doing great and they are playing with each other so well (at least until they start fighting-ha!) But seriously, they really do LOVE each other and I wonder what they (I) would do if they didn't have one another!
-Stratton is logical and thoughtful...the other day he looked at me and said, "So..., how was your day today?" He likes to have a rationale for everything...no answering a question with a "because I said so" for this boy...as long as there is an explanation he seems to accept things.
-He milks his mamma...when he cries he asks me to wipe his tears with a tissue (I'm being serious)...Wes is putting his foot down about not babying him but I can't help it! Even though we have a new baby coming soon, Strat feels like my baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment