Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Here comes the bride (almost!)


A few weeks ago I hit the road with some buddies to meet up in Chicago with a whole bunch of beautiful ladies...the occasion?!...celebrating my dear friend Brynn's bachelorette party!  She and John get married in a few weeks.  Since everyone lives across the country it was a blast to meet up for the weekend.

I wish I could say this luggage rack was for more than 4 of us (wardrobe for Friday night-Sunday morning can be tricky-ha)
The whole gang!!
We went to dinner at RPM Italian (which might not mean much to most of you)...but it is Bill & Giuliana Rancic's restaurant (which again, might not mean much to most of you)...and Brynn (and I) LOVE watching their reality show-laugh all you want-its good!...so we were tickled to eat there...plus it really is great food!

 Relaxing at Oak Street Beach
 Roomies
 Japonis was next...mmmm!

We had such a fun weekend!  Thanks to Brynn's sister Jill for coordinating such an awesome event.  Can't wait for the BIG DAY!!!

No comments: