A few weeks ago we took a mini road trip to visit our friends on the south end of Lake Michigan...
We were quite a crew! :)
The girls...
The boys...
Awesome friends!! Thanks Al and Bre for making the day possible. What a fun summer memory :)
There have been no shortage of beautiful sunsets this summer....lucky for me I got to enjoy this one with my lil sis :) Love her.
This picture is special because BOTH of us have babies in our bellies- Yup! I get to be an AUNT in January!!! Couldn't be more excited about it all.
Riss got her registry going and I was lucky enough to close down Babies R Us with her in the process...thanks for letting me share such a fun memory with you Riss! You are gunna be an AWESOME mom!
1 comment:
haha-that picture is a little embarrassing BUT it was good documentation of really special shopping trip :) So thankful I had you there to guide me--I would have been totally lost without your help! Love you!
Post a Comment