Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spring Weekends

 We are coming out of hibernation!  The sun came out and we followed it!  Lake Michigan was a lovely afternoon trip.  The kids started out walking the shore in winter coats and soon enough were swimming, yes swimming, fully clothed and having a ball. I had fuzzy pjs in the car so we let them have their fun :)
 Strat has been working on his golf game.  He is a righty who golfs like a lefty!  Pretty good form for a 3 year old (he has the best coach in the world).
 I just couldn't wait to get this year's assortment in the flower box.  I think I come home with new flowers everyday...I can't stop!
Natalie's spring mani/pedi
 Strat: "I'm glad Jesus made spicy water because it makes me feel so wiggly!"
 Oliver is growing! It was time to move up a size in the boy clothing department...out came the rubbermaid of 12-24 month clothes...and the laundry began.
 Oh yeah, he is CRAWLING too...It's a whole new world!
 Brynn and John were in town for graduation season and stopped by to hang out Saturday morning.  So fun!  We miss them!

 
 Fancy night out for Wes and I

 Warm days mean hanging out on the porch...so cute!

1 comment:

DeKorne Family said...

cutest couple ever on your fancy night!!! love your flower boxes and pretty mani/pedis. you're a fun fam. :)