What a great year it has been. Natalie had a great teacher, made good friends, learned lots of new things and gained so much confidence! I am thankful that she had such a great year and enjoys school so much. We have been working to show Natalie that trying your best is enough and that not everyone/thing has to be "just right." It was really fun to receive this quick little email from Natalie's teacher the last week of class...making progress!
"Natalie's quote of the day: 'I don't care if I color outside the likes a little, it still looks good.'"
Wow-You have grown so much this year, Natalie!
The end of year party was held at a local bowling alley.
Natalie had a blast!
Natalie and I had a "big girl" trip to the nail salon...At first she wasn't sure she wanted her nails painted but then decided to join in on the fun...she picked out pink polish with pink sparkles and ended up having a fun time! I'm glad she liked it because I need some company...we are out-numbered by the boys!
Pink toes all around
It has been a fantastic year....
we just love watching these two grow into such neat little people and are just so thankful!
Summer has officially begun! Yippee :)







1 comment:
I can't handle how big Natalie is getting! Strat too! Good thing I will be up there soon to play with them at the beach!!
Post a Comment