Friday, September 13, 2013

Ten

Warning: This is a little mushy...  ;)
TEN years ago this July, I married the love of my life!  God is so good to bless me with a husband who I adore, is my best friend and encourages me to be a better version of myself.  The past ten years has included ups, downs, happiness, frustration, hope, laughter, joy, anticipation, gratitude, tears, laughter but most of all devotion, forgiveness and love. 
I admire Wes so very much and am blessed to be his wife.  I am thankfulness for his devotion to me and our family and for his commitment to honor God in our lives and marriage.  It doesn't always look or feel perfect but I am secure in placing our lives and relationship in God's hands and pray for his plans to be accomplished in our lives.  I must say that marriage keeps getting better with time!  I love our history and am excited to discover our future together.  Wes and I just get big grins on our faces when we remember praying for each other so many years ago.  God is good and I am certain He is smiling too!
 
To celebrate a decade together, Wes planned an overnight trip to Traverse City.
We had a blast...walking, talking, shopping and eating...all at our leisure!
 We enjoyed plenty of good food and coffee

 And of coarse took in the gorgeous northern michigan views....Cherished EVERY moment with the LOVE of my life!
 On our actual anniversary, we celebrated with some of our best friends Cory and Rachel who just so happen to share the same wedding date!  They were in town from Texas and is was unthinkable not to celebrate our happy days together! Happy tenth anniversary to all of us :)

I am so thankful to have spend over a third of my life with such a great guy...Wouldn't have it any other way....Love you Wes!

No comments: