Saturday, October 25, 2014

Weekend Travels

October has been a busy month!
I got to attend a conference in Chicago with my parents. Wes held down the fort like a champ and between lectures I got to do fun things like go to Nordstrom with my mom...
Eat my favorite salad at Bandera
 and shop...aren't these shoes cute?
 My mom and I jogged around on Sunday morning and pretended we were running the Chicago Marathon ;)

 The next week our clan bundled up and headed north to watch Wes race in a mountain biking event
 It was coooooolllllldddd...we anxiously awaited cheering on our bikers!
Oliver was less than thrilled
 But not a moment too late....YAY!!!

Cousin Landon was a treat 
 First cup of hot chocolate for the year
 Lots of fun card games...Blink and Spot It (great for little kids)
 Fall festival!


 We had a fun mini reunion with some family and a nice change of pace.  When we came home more leaves had fallen!  The fun continues...



No comments: