Saturday, January 10, 2009

16 Months

Natalie was 16 months the day after Christmas (ooops...I am a bit delayed in posting this). For the sake of our traditional month update, I thought I would post anyway :) Well, December was busy with the usual Christmas activities and trips. What little one doesn't like snow, presents and a trip to the beach? Natalie continues to develop her language skills and is picking up and repeating new words all the time. It is fun to be able to communicate with her better and better. Natalie's favorite activities include eating pb &j sandwiches, trying to play on her mommy's computer (aggh!), climbing on furniture to turn the tv off and on (ahhg #2!), reading books and sitting in/standing in/laying in/riding in/falling into and out of her blow up boat that her daddy got for her in Florida. It is parked right in the middle of our living room floor and Natalie could not be more enthralled. Natalie is growing up more and more and is expressing emotion with her smiles, laughs and meltdowns too! She is an active, happy little girl and we are very thankful.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson said...

She's a lounger! I love it :)

Croci said...

Mere! She is getting to be such a big girl!! Miss you xoxox