Hi Everyone! I know it has been awhile since my mom has posted an update so I thought I would give you a run down on the latest events to fill my calendar...
Here we go....
Playing my music guitar...

Climbing up the shelves to turn on and off the TV (and also try to work the DVD player)...mom and dad are not a fan...

Drinking milk and "shopping" with my shopping cart....

Playing with my baby doll, Molly...
Shopping some more....
Oh look!....here I am caught in the act AGAIN...(watching Jon and Kate Plus 8)...

Picnics every day...
Well, there you have it! My favorite daily "to do's". As you can see I am a busy bee! Keeping mom and dad on their toes...how ever will they teach me to stop learning how to use the household electronics (TV/DVD)?! I guess you will just have to stay tuned!
2 comments:
Miss Mia is stuck in doors because it is cold here and she wanted to know if Natalie could come and play with her...she said she would let her use the remote control here and they could watch praise baby videos together. She is darling..we miss you guys!
Hey Mere! I wanted to let you know that little miss natalie is absolutely adorable! Baby Ryan would love to see her again! We'll have to find a time to get them together!
Post a Comment