Natalie had her 18 month dr appt today (although she is almost 19 months now) and is doing wonderfully. Here are the stats: Height: 33 5/8 (95%!!) and Weight: 24.8 lbs (55%). We have a long and lean little lady. She checked out great. Nat is so cute when she is at the doctor because she takes it so seriously...sitting perfectly still and seeming to concentrate as Dr Sarah listens, looks and pushes on her belly. It is cute to watch. We talked about discipline and potty training with Dr Sarah who suggested some tips for our recent flare of tantrums. Also- because Natalie is showing so much understanding of going potty (ie: telling us before she goes #2) and seems to start being interested in it all, Dr Sarah suggested that we might try potty training during this window of time. Hmmm! I will let you know how that all goes as I am sure it will be a long and funny process. I guess we'll give it a shot! Below is our monthly pic of Nat...she was busy watching her potty video but this face gives a perfect glimpse into her fun personality :)
The potty video (Elmo!)

3 comments:
umm your baby bump looks like me after a spaghetti dinner! ha, ha! You look beautiful as always. Miss Nat is growing so big. I hope I can see her and you soon!
I love Natalie's little pig tails! So cute! You guys are both so cute! :) I hope you are doing well!
Mere-you have such a lil bump! You look gorgeous! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment