Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Arizona and 16 weeks


Hi everyone. Yes, it has been awhile since we have posted! It has been a busy month. I am just getting over the morning sickness of this pregnancy...now just having some intermittent nausea. This is a HUGE improvement! Today I am officially 16 weeks along. My dr appt went great today...everything is on track and consistent with an early Sept due date. We have the big ultrasound at our next appt in about a month. It is crazy how fast this has come about...with Natalie I anticipated the 20 week ultrasound for so long. I couldn't believe that I was already scheduling the ultrasound for this baby today! While the pregnancy has been breezing by, I am noticing differences this time along. I was encouraged by the dr telling me that showing much earlier and looking and feeling larger the second time around is normal. There is no more hiding the baby bump! The baby's heartbeat was steady in the 140's and sounded good.

We had a fun week with my family in Arizona last week. We hung out in Scottsdale and enjoyed some warm temps. Wes enjoyed the golf and I loved having my sister with me for a whole week! Natalie never adjusted to the time change so it was an early 4:30 or 5am wake up call for us all week! At least getting back on track here in Michigan was a breeze...we were never off Michigan time! Here are a few pics from our week.

Natalie is doing great and is almost 19 months! She goes to the dr for her 18 month shots (a bit late!) this Friday so I will give an update then. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny that we were in arizona at the same time! yes, the mornings were early! maggie was up at 7am indiana time every morning, but it was nice coming back home and not having much of an adjustment! cute pics!

Julie Dupuy said...

Any chance of a "bump" photo Meredith? I showed after 6 weeks! Us "petite" girls tend to be that way.