As I frequently mention :), one of the perks of having a nanny who is a photographer is access to getting great family pictures! Suzie has watched Natalie for a year now, so she knows our little girl very well! Suzie took some pictures of Natalie (who will be 2 on August 26) and our family before the arrival of our FOURTH family member :) She did a great job of capturing Natalie despite a windy morning and moments of her 2 year old attitude ;) Enjoy a few of my favorites (so many more but I will pick a few)...

BIG blue eyes like daddy!


35 weeks

Our favorite place...the beach



Our beautiful little girl...always loving the beach!
2 comments:
Beautiful family Meredith! You guys must be so excited for your new arrival soon!
I have you back on my favorites! nice surprise to see you yesterday. You look great - as always and I will be praying for a safe and healthy delivery of baby boy Kent!
Post a Comment