Friday, August 28, 2009

39 weeks and counting

Thought we would get one (hopefully) last picture of me with baby k at just over 39 weeks before we get to hold him in our arms!...
Please come meet us soon, little guy! My next dr appt is on Tuesday. We will decide next steps then if he hasn't come along on his own :)

7 comments:

The Palmtag Family said...

You are super cute and look super tiny! Hope the baby boy comes soon!

the ferwerda family said...

You are so cute, I can't even handle it! Praying for you guys as you wait - can't wait to meet your little man!!!

Anonymous said...

adorable meredith! can't wait for you guys!

E said...

Mere, you couldn't get any cuter! :) I hope the little man comes soon!!

Rachel said...

Cutest prego mom ever! Can't wait to meet the little dude. Praying for a safe, healthy, short delivery!

Croci said...

You look beautiful Mere! Can't wait!

New Mommy!!! said...

You are so tiny!!! You are a beautiful preggo. Isn't being pregnant wonderful! I miss it so much! I would be pregnant all the time if I could be! God bless you and your family! Congratulations!