Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Common little buddy!

The latest from the dr today....
I am officially 40 weeks tomorrow!! My appt today went fine. Baby's heart rate is steady at 152 and I am healthy. Still just one cm dilated but I am progressing fine. Soooo...if baby k doesn't decide to arrive on his own in the next week, I will be induced Sept 9. I am hoping that it doesn't come to that but feel comfortable with induction at a week past due. Natalie was 5 days early so this is new territory for me! We are just praying for God's perfect timing! He knows what is best. A healthy delivery and baby is our top priority! Will keep you posted...

7 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Hurry up sweet boy! Praying for you. Want to go eat Mexican?? :)

Anonymous said...

I keep checking the blog thinking he'll be here! Being over your due date is not fun ... I've been there. Hang in there. He'll be here soon! :)

Jayne Shatto said...

Thanks for the update...I'm praying he comes tonight...the 2nd is a good day to come! (McLleyton and Shaelyn are the 2nd of the month!)Hang in there! Jayne

Jayne Shatto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayne Shatto said...

sorry...it posted it twice...so I tried to delete it, but now it looks mysterious :).

Rachel said...

He better come by this weekend so we can meet him! Praying for you and that sweet little boy. This too shall pass :)

E said...

Oh Mere! I hope sweet baby K comes soon for you guys! I will be praying for you! Hang in there! Much love!
Erika