Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
I was induced today (at 41 weeks) and while the morning progressed a bit slowly, labor really picked up this afternoon. I got an epidural around 1pm (at about 4cm), had my water broken and quickly progressed to 10cm. My doctor came and 3 pushes/literally 3 minutes later, Stratton arrived! He was beautiful, pink and had quite a cry right away. Everyone at the hospital was amazing. I was able to hold and bond with Stratton for about a half hour right away...then he got weighed, had a bath and got all cleaned up! He has been doing very well today and I really feel great too.
Holding Stratton right after he was born!
Now it is time to get some rest...we have been up sice 4am! Thank you everyone for your prayers today. It really encouraged us!
Here are some pictures from today....lots more to come :)
5 comments:
You are truly BLESSED! You all look amazing. You're glowing Mere! Can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy. Praying for a smooth transition to being a family of four! Congrats. Lots of love...
I love the pictures of Natalie kissing baby Stratton! So precious! What a beautiful blessing - so happy for you!!!
absolutely beautiful! congratulations! :)
Congratulations!! What a handsome boy...can't wait to meet him...
Perfect FAMILY!!! He is absolutely precious...glad things went well. Can't wait to get my hands on him!
Post a Comment