Today I took the kiddos to a special fall event at a local greenhouse...my dad met us there (which Natalie was over the moon about!)
We took a hayride and learned about chickens and goats...
enjoyed the fall air....
ate apples...
picked out a pumpkin....

and PLAYED WITH PAPA!!!
(pretty sure adults aren't allowed in all of the inflatable activity things but my dad and Natalie aren't usually ones for reading official rules...we were early, the only ones there and wanted to have FUN! This picture is on the giant pumpkin snow globe (air gushing all around making the balloons go wild!) Natalie screamed with joy in this wind tunnel for 20 minutes :)
Stratton and I hanging out- oh, I LOVE him!
How big is Natalie?
picked out a pumpkin....
and PLAYED WITH PAPA!!!
(pretty sure adults aren't allowed in all of the inflatable activity things but my dad and Natalie aren't usually ones for reading official rules...we were early, the only ones there and wanted to have FUN! This picture is on the giant pumpkin snow globe (air gushing all around making the balloons go wild!) Natalie screamed with joy in this wind tunnel for 20 minutes :)
Stratton and I hanging out- oh, I LOVE him!
How big is Natalie?
That's all for now...but we have many more fun fall outings to fit in before it gets too cold outside!

2 comments:
You were dearly missed today by all of us but glad you had a fun fall day with your kiddos! Got to see your sister:) Miss you!
CUTE! Wish we could have gone together...but glad you had an entertainer to go along. :) Let's have twin blog posts about tomorrow!
Post a Comment