Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Friends, Friends & Family!!!

This past week/weekend was FULL of fun times for the Kent family. We started things out with a bang- Rachel and Addie came to visit from Chicago!! :) Hanging out with them never gets old and we miss getting to see each other as much as we used to. They met Stratton, we hung out at the mall and some good 'ole suburban restaurants (a treat for the city girls ;)) and just bummed around....PERFECT! You've gotta love friends that can hang out in a messy house in their pj's and you don't think twice about it :) Thanks for making the drive girls...you mean so much to us!
Then it was off to a pizza party with the DeKornes! Ava and Natalie are cut from the same cloth...I have never witnessed anything like it. They run around screaming (joyfully!), jumping and have even been known to wrestle. HA. I always say that I owe Ava cash or suckers or something because the girls just disappear for hours playing...she is a very good babysitter!Another highlight for Wes and Natalie was taking the DeKorne's new pontoon boat out for a joy ride. Apparently it was a positive experience because Natalie is still talking about it.As if that wasn't enough...Marissa and Matt came home for the weekend and Marissa met Stratton for the first time! We bummed around at my parents house and enjoyed all my mom's good fall food. MMM.
Then, Aunt Brooke and our friend Steph came to pay Stratton a visit. Steph is superwoman when it comes to kids and Stratton has already taken a liking to her!So, is that enough love in just a few days? I think so! Stratton is 4 weeks today...I will give him the honor of his very own post shortly :)

2 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Oh what a fun weekend! Man, talk about a social calendar! :) And believe me, the feeling is mutual. I owe you a few dum dums, too.

Stephanie Wilson said...

oh these pics are great! I loved meeting Stratton and seeing Natalie. Thanks for the card and pic :) I love it!