Right now, these are her favorite lines...Gotta write this stuff down b/c I don't want to forget it!
"I'm so proud of you" (She said this to Stratton when we were teaching him how to roll)
"I'll be right back, k?"
"OHHH, Baaaby StWaaat..."(holding his face/pinching his cheeks)
"Guess what Mommy?!"
"Nooo way!"
"Watch TB?" (Watch TV?)
"Hooorray, I did it!"
"Whoopies" (Instead of whoopsies)
"Oatmeal!" (Favorite breakfast)
"MoMo School?!" (New favorite DVD-Elmo's School)
"Wessss!" (haha) "Wes Tent" (saying her daddy's name)
"Basier, NO!" "Sit Basier!" "My pretzels, Basier!" (Interactions with my parents dog, FRasier)
"Whats this, mommy?" (Lots of this phrase!)
"Panda Baare" (Learning to describe animals)
"Oh, Look Mommy!"
"Tandy" (Candy)
"School Bus", "City Bus" (Lots of this when riding in the car!)
"Big Mall" (One of Nat's favorite places)
"Go play owside?"
"Hoe baby StWat?" (Hold baby Stratton?)
....and my personal fave... (not really)...."NO, MY do it!"
"Oatmeal!" (Favorite breakfast)
"MoMo School?!" (New favorite DVD-Elmo's School)
"Wessss!" (haha) "Wes Tent" (saying her daddy's name)
"Basier, NO!" "Sit Basier!" "My pretzels, Basier!" (Interactions with my parents dog, FRasier)
"Whats this, mommy?" (Lots of this phrase!)
"Panda Baare" (Learning to describe animals)
"Oh, Look Mommy!"
"Tandy" (Candy)
"School Bus", "City Bus" (Lots of this when riding in the car!)
"Big Mall" (One of Nat's favorite places)
"Go play owside?"
"Hoe baby StWat?" (Hold baby Stratton?)
....and my personal fave... (not really)...."NO, MY do it!"
2 comments:
Very Cute! Max likes to say Charlie's name too! Emphasis on the CHAR.
So cute Mere... miss that little girl!
Post a Comment