Monday, April 26, 2010

Slick Willie

Natalie decided she was bored the other day while I was getting Stratton ready for bed...Let me paint a picture...After quietly excusing herself from my supervision Natalie re-emerged covered from HEAD TO TOE in what I think was about a half inch of Vaseline...Yup, it was a messy scene. When I clued into what had just happened and explored our house I found some serious evidence of the shenanigans that had gone on. Let's just say we had to say goodbye to the piano, and I am still using baby powder to try to absorb the grease out of my sofa. It took 3 baths and lots of soap to get all of that mess cleaned off of Natalie! I almost broke my neck the other day when I slipped on part of the undiscovered Vaseline trail in my bathroom. Ha! Never a dull moment.
And yes, Nat did have whiskers painted on her face (just for fun!).

5 comments:

E said...

Oh my goodness, Mere!! What a disaster! Vaseline is the worst to get out too! I sure hope it comes out of your couch! Never a dull moment that is for sure! We have to get together soon! :) Hope you guys are doing well!!

Mark and Rachel Carlson said...

I just laughed really hard...thanks for making me smile tonight! Love you guys!

the ferwerda family said...

OH MY GOSH - I'm so sorry:) Love her smile....they always look so innocent!!

Unknown said...

Ahh!!! Natalie is amazing...she's hilarious!

Carrie said...

oh my ... my niece ella did this a few years ago, but put it ALL in her hair. she had to wear a dew-rag for a long time b/c they couldn't get it out!!