Friday, September 17, 2010

Labor Day

We had a fun Labor Day weekend this year. It started to feel a bit like fall (fun!)
Here is a picture of my cuties..
How cute is this hat? Stratton needed something for the fall/winter. We took a day trip to Holland and found it at a cute kid store called Tip Toes.
An unedited picture of the sunset...absolutely breathtaking.The same sunset a few minutes later. God is so good. More fun...our awesome friends Cory and Rachel came to visit for the afternoon. I got to spend some time with Addie and their new baby Finn. I am convinced that I need to imprint Finn to love me while he's young...and with him in Chicago that isn't easy! ;)
Natalie getting to know Finn...
Addie and Natalie playing store. The cash register was where it was at for the afternoon. I think I bought a thousand dollars worth of chocolate milk from addie :)
Then the guys decided to redecorate.
I really like the new arrangement, thanks to my awesome movers ;) Double bonus...my friend Brynn was visiting from NYC. I had so much fun hanging out with her. We've been buddies since 6th grade!
Labor Day is always so much fun and this year was no exception. Goodbye Summer 2010. We had a blast.



1 comment:

the deKorne family said...

1. i love tip toes. 2. but that hat makes him look WAY too old. 3. i just realized i missed his birthday! happy birthday buddy! 4. glad you had a fun labor day...i want to see fairy pictures!