Natalie loves life. Some might call it "spunk" but this girl has an energy and joy about her. Dancing, laughing and bopping around just comes naturally to her. Just look at the vibrance in these pictures with dear Ava...(they are dancing to Barbie Radio Boom Box).
These sweet faces are priceless....sooooo into it!
One of the best things the kids and I do in the car is listen to the radio and sing along...we have a few favorite songs but "No Matter What" by Kerrie Roberts is one of Natalie's all time faves. We giggle and sqeal as we shout "NO MATTER WHAT!" at the top of our lungs along with the lyrics of the song... We talk about how God loves us more than anyone or anything and will always take care of us...no matter what.
This particular song tugs at my heartstrings every time I hear it because it is such a beautiful expression of what I want my life mantra to be.
Through difficult times God has s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d my heart to trust him with everything...
Don't get me wrong, I am by NO means all there...but I realize that God is in control and I am making conscious decisions every day to trust Him...
I am remembering that...that He loves me....that He is telling a story (and its bigger than ME!)...and His promises are true.
Deciding everyday that No Matter What I will serve him as my God because serving Him, even when life doesn't make sense, is the best place I could ever be. These lyrics say it way better than I ever could...
No Matter What
Artist: Kerrie RobertsAlbum: Kerrie Roberts
I’m running back to Your promises one more time
Lord, that’s all I can hold on to
I’ve gotta say this has taken me by surprise
But nothing surprises You
Before a heartache can ever touch my life
It has to go through Your hands
And even though I, I keep asking why, I keep asking why
No matter what, I’m gonna love You
No matter what, I’m gonna need You
I know that You can find a way to keep me from the pain
But if not, if not, I’ll trust You
No matter what
No matter what
When I’m stuck in this nothingness by myself
I’m just sitting in silence
There’s no way I can make it without Your help
I won’t even try it
I know You have Your reasons for everything
So I will keep believing
Whatever I might be feeling
God, You are my hope, and You’ll be my strength
Anything I don’t have, You can give it to me
But it’s ok if You don’t
I’m not here for those things
The touch of Your love is enough on its own
No matter what, I still love You
And I’m gonna need You
We were leaving the house the other morning when Wes called me over to look out our back window. I ran over and found him staring at this...
a beautiful rainbow shining down into the ice glazed trees...
Thank you God for your promises.
(ps-both pics totally unedited...wow)
2 comments:
wow...that song sure does sum it up! amen!
Mere, you are such beautiful person inside and out!!! Love the pics!! Just darling!
Post a Comment