Sunday, February 6, 2011

We've had kinda a lot of snow here...

This week has been sort of a "shut in week" for us. We had a huge snowstorm plus the kids felt a little sick so we layed low and didn't go to our usual weekly "events".
These pictures of Natalie in the snow were taken BEFORE we had the storm. You can see we had a decent amount before 2 more feet fell :)
Enjoying her ice house/igloo built by daddy

And then on Tuesday night the snow came.
This is what we saw when we woke up. (There are steps leading up to our house which you can't even begin to see!)
The kids got a kick out of watching mom do her best to shovel

Natalie getting her wiggles out inside
Stratton found his fair share of things to do inside too...
Yesterday, I got the shower all set for him and went to the next room to grab something before putting Stratton in (I must add that he LOVES showers). I came back and found this:
(He is "lathering" his hair in this one...haha)
Who wants to wait to take their clothes off before hopping in the shower? I guess patience is a virtue.

1 comment:

the deKorne family said...

wish we could have played in the snow with you! miss those cute little faces. (that includes yours)