Monday, March 14, 2011

Daddy's Little Princess

Wes and Natalie headed out for special date this weekend. Daddy treated Natalie to dinner and "Disney Princesses on Ice!" They had a BALL. Wes told me that when they were out for dinner they talked and then Natalie walked over to Wes' side of the booth and rested her head on him....so cute. After dinner it was time to take on the big city and see the show :)
Wes said Natalie was a little nervous when the lights went down and the music began to play but within 10 minutes she was loving every second. When I asked Natalie about her night she talked A MILE A MINUTE...I heard everything IN DETAIL, three time is a row.
I love what a fabulous father my kids have and what a special memory was made in Natalie impressionable little mind and heart this weekend...that her daddy loves her very much!

2 comments:

E said...

This is SUCH A CUTE picture! and your little Natalie is a doll! Love her smile--she is just beautiful!!

Marissa said...

1) Natalie looks so old in this picture. For some reason, it just really hit me in this picture that she is not longer a toddler....She is practically a kid!

2)The part about Natalie going to Wes' side of the booth totally melts my heart. I think I'm going to cry.