On Friday morning I announced that we were going to watch "a real life princess marry a prince." I know that probably isn't technically the right verbiage but the concept was not lost on Natalie who was thrilled to watch the Royal Wedding with her mamma ;)
Natalie waved her Disney Princess place mat at the TV like it was a flag :) HAHA
Stratton took a "bath" in the sink so mommy could keep watching the event. He didn't mind at all.
Relaxing on Saturday morning. This is classic.
----
----
One of my best friends from PA school, Candice, stopped by to visit on Sunday. I haven't seen her since we moved from Chicago so it was definately a treat to catch up!
It was really fun to chat and introduce her to Stratton (and a more grown up Natalie). The kids LOVE her!
Thanks for the fun visit (and all the reading/bubbles/dollhouse) ;)
2 comments:
oooo, love the new blog look sister! love the wedding watching-glad you have a girl to do that with. :) and the bath idea was so smart! yay for fun with a friend! so glad you had a good weekend. love you!
Jealous you guys got to get together but so happy! You both look beautiful like always! I was also up at 5AM on Friday to watch the wedding but in bed with Max. :) Hey-are you going to be in Chicago for the PA reunion??
Post a Comment